Demotivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demotivation

Fight To The Finsh Made By [Alex] A.K.A [Two]Duel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clan is Dead?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophecy
Demotivation Admin
Demotivation Admin
Prophecy

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Okay so on ijji i was good Freinds with Rey we even used to Text each other but w/e now the clan will die Rey is going back to ijji (this is what i think not Proven yet but yea you know) this is what he sent me

"Wow your an asshole transfering members to his clan. I cant belive it. First your in Eric's clan you were co leader then you hoped to my clan. Now we make Demotivation and you fucken leave right when im actually starting to play. Wow i cant belive i felt for you asshole. W.e JUST FUCK OFF AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. I dont want you coming to me in gunz. There is absolutley no exucses for this. Sorry Rey i left so i can help make a clan. NO FUCK YOU HE CAN MAKE IT OR YOU CAN PUT AN ALT TO HELP HIM! Our friendship is done so goodluck with your life, and fuck off."

so after i left the clan and joined }{ i logged off and didn't get back on so how did i Transfer any members to another clan? oh well its kool i just want to know if we will start a new clan or is Rey still running it?
Back to top Go down
DarkMajix
Demotivation Mod
Demotivation Mod
DarkMajix

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:35 am

Guys, i'm sorry if I ruined your clan or w.e. I was mad that Rey kicked me from the clan and i asked Zach for help. Prophecy didn't steal anyone Rey it wasn't anyone at all we just were recruiting and it was really slow. Your clan is nicer than ours and its fun too, but Rey needs to ease up a little bit on the anger there. I have anger-management problems too i admit that, but sometimes I don't, Rey if you reading this, please don't blame Prophecy. It's all my fault, I broke up the clan. Rey please don't leave Trinity for some other game filled with hackers. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mysterio17
Demotivation Admin
Demotivation Admin
Mysterio17

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:50 am

Just because i have full rep and is well known there as a great quester. I'm not going back. I have friends and family playing this game. So im staying in Trinity. Also H. Either it's your brother or not. He needs to read our clan rules. It looks like i show anger but i dont. I am a strict person when it comes to having a clan. I like to have non ego and not much cursing. To have a bunch of nice compliments toward one and another. Also when i get this Donation thing straight. I will have events for winning gifts. Anyways if it's a new clan you all want then let's go for it. Even tho idk what's the point.............. When we have a bunch of active members still in here.
Back to top Go down
DarkMajix
Demotivation Mod
Demotivation Mod
DarkMajix

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:08 am

Yo Rey, when you are online i wanna tell you something. I changed name again to Levianth. study
Back to top Go down
Mysterio17
Demotivation Admin
Demotivation Admin
Mysterio17

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:11 am

ummm im gonna be really busy these weekends but just p.m me w.e your gonna tell me.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio17
Demotivation Admin
Demotivation Admin
Mysterio17

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 am

anyways well Prop is back.
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Demotivation Mod
Demotivation Mod
Ryder

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:29 pm

o.o Whuts this about? :O We didn't take anyone from Demotivation ._. I'm completely lost >>;
What's going on ? ._.
Back to top Go down
demonpwng666
Gunz
demonpwng666

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 am

same here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Clan is Dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan is Dead?   The Clan is Dead? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clan is Dead?
Page 1 of 1