Demotivation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demotivation

Fight To The Finsh Made By [Alex] A.K.A [Two]Duel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Poll Answer and reply please!

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think of the clan so far?
The best clan ever!
1st Poll Answer and reply please! I_vote_lcap80%1st Poll Answer and reply please! I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
It's great.
1st Poll Answer and reply please! I_vote_lcap20%1st Poll Answer and reply please! I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
It's good.
1st Poll Answer and reply please! I_vote_lcap0%1st Poll Answer and reply please! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's cool but I have been in better clans
1st Poll Answer and reply please! I_vote_lcap0%1st Poll Answer and reply please! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Very terrible
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DarkMajix
Demotivation Mod
Demotivation Mod
DarkMajix

1st Poll Answer and reply please! Empty
PostSubject: 1st Poll Answer and reply please!   1st Poll Answer and reply please! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 pm

This is the forum's first poll. I want to know how much everyone likes the clan so far. We have 2 days before the poll ends, please give your honest opinions! (You won't get kicked if you answer Very terrible or It's cool but I have been in better clans.)
Back to top Go down
Alex
Demotivation Duel Leader
Demotivation Duel Leader

1st Poll Answer and reply please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Poll Answer and reply please!   1st Poll Answer and reply please! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 pm

I Give It Best Clan Ever Smile
Back to top Go down
https://demotivation.darkbb.com

1st Poll Answer and reply please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demotivation :: Announcements-
Jump to: